Having access to your favorite TV shows is the top benefit of buying an RV antenna. You’ll find a wide range of choices that go the gamut from a short-range indoor model to a long-distance outdoor product with WiFi. Our guide will help you home in on the one that is right for you and your camping style.
Price is often the primary consideration when choosing from these products. Fortunately, you’ll find many affordable options. Other things you should look for include:
- Benefits of an RV TV Antenna: The advantage of this product is that it allows you to watch local programming at no charge. It is HDTV in some areas too. That’s essential for news and, perhaps more importantly, up-to-date weather.
- Types: You’ll find both indoor and outdoor models, each with their pros and cons. You’ll also see satellite or HDTV products.
- Signals: UHF and VHF are the main signals you can get with an RV TV antenna. Some may offer one or both. You can verify the reception in your area at the FCC website or org.
- Standard and Unique Features: Some also offer WiFi, which is an excellent option if you need internet access or subscribe to a streaming service.
- Differences Between Indoor and Outdoor RV TV Antennas: An indoor model offers the convenience of having the unit inside of your rig. However, it may not have the coverage that an outdoor one will. The construction between the two will vary so that it can handle the elements.
Best Budget RV TV Antennas
1. Granny’s Home Digital TV Antenna – Editor’s Pick
- ➡️ FREE HD CHANNELS -120-mile range HDTV Antenna to access High Definition Over-the-Air TV channels without a cable or satellite subscription including ABC CBS NBC PBS Fox Univision and more It has high gain and low error rate digital TV signal reception, and significant signal enhancement in actual use.With compatible high gain TV antennae, our next model of antena will have 200 mile range .You have advantage of watching all of the news, sitcoms, kids and sports programs for free!
- ➡️ EASY SET UP TV ANTENNAS: Scan for available channels. Find the optimal placement for the longe range indoor digital tv antenna. Connect the TV antenna’s coax cable into the back of your digital TV. The new technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in a clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals with enhanced gain, range, and frequency performance. You have advantage of watching all local channels 1080p with 100-120 mile range indoor hd antenna
- ➡️ FLEXIBLE Whether you are looking for an aerial for your bedroom, camper van, caravan, boat or car, the Granny’s Home long range digital indoor antenna will greatly improve your reception.The booster can enhance signals weakened by the obstructions between your TV antenna and local broadcast towers. Our smart TV antenna adopt upgraded 2019 Amplifier with built-in Smart IC Chip Next generation & Crystal Clear Filter Technology to picks up signals within 100-120 mile range.
2. BlueTek Indoor TV Antenna
3. pingbingding Outdoor Antenna
- 150 Miles Antenna and Dual TV Outputs --Full HDTV support 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K | Working Frequency: VHF 170~230MHz | UHF 470~860MHz | Receive free digital broadcast high definition TV signals. Support 2 TVs at the same time without a splitter. No special adapter needed.
- Wireless remote controller -- Built-in 360 degree Strong Motor rotor | Built-in Super High Gain and Low Noise Amplifier | includes 59FT RG6 Coaxial cable. Easy for you to place it to get the best reception in your house.
- Snap-On Installation--Snap On Elements no tools required. Comes with an easy-to-follow user manual so you can install the antenna with ease. Mounting pole not included - Put B07BNSL21G into Amazon search box for pole.
Premium RV TV Antennas
1. UFO Omni-Directional Outdoor TV Antenna – Editor’s Pick
- THE #1 COST-EFFECTIVE HDTV ANTENNA : Eliminate expensive cable and satellite services for local and regional TV channels. Receive free, full, live HD channels.
- Delivers the correct range for YOU : ANTOP exclusive technology- SMARTPASS amplifier allows easier adjust the balance between short and long range reception. Switched on to boost weak signal reception and switched off to avoid overload signal reception.
- Shields against INERFERENCE : Build in 4G LTE Filter, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for clear smooth pictures and stable Channel reception. Bringing you a no-noise and no-flash TV viewing experience and into a real family paradise.
2. Winegard RV-3095 Sensar III Batwing RV TV Antenna
- Extended Range - Up to 55 miles from the broadcast towers
- Long Lasting Durability - Over 20 years of experience on RV roofs
- Watch Free TV - Receive all digital and HD channels
Indoor RV TV Antennas
1. YH-Lights Indoor Digital HD Antenna – Editor’s Pick
2. Antop HDTV Antenna
- 【Vhf Enhanced and High Gain Reception】The attic tv antenna outdoor with an amplified signal reach of range from 0, 70 to 85 miles from point of origination to assure more channel reception and fewer blind spots. The tv antenna includes VHF Enhancer Rods to strengthen VHF reception.
- 【High-tech Support, Extend Service Life】The surface of the tv antenna with amplifier, treated with a special coating process, protects against bad weather and extends its life, allowing the antenna to be installed anywhere you like, including walls, roofs, and balconies. It is also suitable for indoor use in an attic or placed on a table top.
- 【3G/4G LTE FILTER Expert】ANTOP was the first antenna manufacturer to include a built-in 4g filter in products to block 3G and 4G wireless signals to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.
Outdoor RV TV Antennas
1. Winegard RZ-6035 RV TV Antenna – Editor’s Pick
- Optimal UHF reception with strong High-Band VHF allows you to catch your favorite broadcast channels wherever you go
- Streamlined design with minimal footprint is not only smaller and shorter (8.4"), but the modern design compliments every RV
- Effortless rotation and no cranking required, easily replaces existing antenna unit or head with minimal effort
2. KING OA8500 Jack Over-the-Air Antenna
- Long-range signal acquisition gets more channels
- Built-in KING SureLock signal finder for simple signal acquisition
- Upgraded technology enhances UHF signal reception while still receiving remaining VHF broadcast channels
Final Thoughts About RV TV Antennas
RV TV antennas provide a reliable source of coverage when you find yourself without internet access or television reception. You can keep up with the local news and weather updates so that you can stay connected. In today’s world, that is an issue that you can easily solve with these products. The good news is that you’ll find one no matter what your budget.
Last update on 2020-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API