Traveling and exploring your favorite spots with your RV doesn’t mean you have to give up on convenience. You can get access to wifi on the road if you want to get information like weather forecasts or you want to stay entertained. Relying on wifi signals at campgrounds and RV parks can be frustrating. That’s why you need an RV wifi booster.
Read our detailed guide on the best RV wifi boosters and how to pick the best one.
When choosing an RV wifi booster, you should consider:
- The Type of WiFi Booster: You can choose from wireless, mobile, and dual-band boosters. Wireless boosters have hassle-free installation and are affordable. Dual-band boosters provide quality signals, while cellular boosters are portable to carry around.
- Compatibility:Get an extender that will work with your wifi connection and router.
- Design and construction:You can find wifi boosters that have LED displays, others that look like a traditional router, and some that have a plastic block design.
- Speed:Select an extender that is compatible with the max speed for your router
Budget RV WiFi Boosters
The best budget RV Wifi boosters include:
1. NETGEAR N300 Wifi Range Extender – Editor’s Pick
You can check your network status, optimize your home network, and monitor signal strength with this extender. Its versatility allows it to work with any router and standard gateway. The company goes ahead to add external antennas to enhance performance and improve coverage. However, beginners may face some challenges with the installation process.
- Ideal for extending WiFi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3. External antennas for better WiFi coverage
- Extends wireless coverage, universal compatibility. Reduce mobile data plan charges by connecting to WiFi. May not be compatible with WiFi routers or gateways whose ﬁrmware has been altered or changed, including without limitation certain open source routers, or other WiFi routers or gateways with non-standard or outdated ﬁrmware
- Easy to install - no CD required. TCP/IP, DHCP server and client, DNS relay. Extends wireless coverage, universal compatibility
2. Alfa AWUSO36NH High Gain USB Wireless Long Range Wifi Adapter
It’s inclusion of the dBi-gain rubber duck antenna, which boosts the wireless and signal range. The lightweight device is simple to install while you are on your outdoor adventure. You’ll love the WiFi network adapter for its encryption ability that provides a robust security level. That guarantees a safe and secure connection. An LED indicator makes the booster convenient to use.
- Guarantee the quality of products
- Delivery Time 20-30 Days
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
Premium RV WiFi Boosters
Check out our premium pick.
1. Winegard WF-4035 Black ODU Extender – Editor’s Pick
- Nationwide 4G LTE Coverage - Provides consistent nationwide, in-motion connection. Reliable, uninterrupted coverage while traveling anywhere. Requires Winegard 4G LTE data plan
- Extended RV Wi-Fi Range - Powerful amplifier and three high performance external antennas for increased range, multi-user memo-ready for faster performance for each device
- Secure RV Internet - Advanced Wi-Fi protected access (wpa and wpa2-psk), guest network access, double firewall protection (spi and nat), denial of service attack prevention
Long-Range RV WiFi Boosters
Need long-range WiFi Boosters while traveling in your RV?
1. Alfa WiFi Camp Pro 2 Long Range WiFi Repeater RV Kit – Editor’s Pick
Alfa Networks is famous and renowned for its quality devices. The Alfa Wifi Camp Pro 2 Long Range Wifi Repeater comes with impressive features. You can use it as a repeater and as a router, which is something you won’t find with other wifi boosters. The device is compatible with most off-road and marine vehicles. It’s simple to set up and provides excellent performance through its connection speeds. Unfortunately, the user manual can be confusing to follow when you need information on functions like how to control the booster.
- Wi-Fi Camp Pro 2- new long range Wi-Fi repeater kit from Alfa Network, Inc. includes Alfa R36A (NEW FAST VERSION) USB router/repeater, Alfa Tube-U(N) outdoor Wi-Fi receiver with 9 dBi fiberglass encased outdoor Wi-Fi antenna (model AOA-2409-TF).
- This is a special kit shipping in one retail box that features 3 Alfa parts designed to pick up a weak Wi-Fi signal and repeat it as your own personal hotspot. This is ideal for use on boats, RVs and campers, or larger properties.
- Improved 1-page setup process for quicker and easier setup
2. Halo Long Range Marine & RV WiFi Extender System
It can withstand severe weather and temperature changes. The wifi booster can work with devices like PCs, TVs, and smartphones.
- Get marina or RV Wi-Fi service from farther away than with your mobile device alone
- Wi-Fi connect multiple cell phones, tablets or computers on your boat or RV at the same time
- Marine-ready stainless steel connector for 14 TPI 1" wide mounts; includes 10M cable
3. C.Crane Vector Long Range RV WiFi Antenna and Repeater System
You’ll love the device’s ability to connect long-range and its compatibility with both Windows and Apple. Its ability to support several users makes it an excellent RV wifi booster.
- The omni-directional outdoor antenna receives a distant available WiFi signal about 400 ft (max. range is about 1 mile*). The CC Vector RV Long Range booster repeats a new WiFi signal to all devices in your RV, boat, or Big Rig. Great for extending your range at campgrounds, RV Parks, or remote outbuildings.
- Repeats WiFi signal to multiple devices such as: Gaming consoles, Windows, Android, Apple, iPhone and Smart TVs, internet radios and more. There are two available Ethernet jacks on the CC Vector for hardwiring additional computers or routers. It uses the most popular and longest range WiFi band at 2.4GHz. C. Crane designed setup is simple and easy for basic computer users.
- The heavy-duty system mounts outside of your RV (mast/pole not included) to a pole or ladder and then connects to the CC Vector inside. The included 8dBi antenna is wired to the CC Vector which transmits and receives a new reliable WiFi signal to all types of WiFi devices.
Outdoor RV WiFi Boosters
These boosters can withstand the outdoors.
1. Bearifi BearExtender Outdoor RV and Marine High Power USB Wifi Booster – Editor’s Pick
It’s simple to set up as it comes with a velcro strap. The best part is that you can use the kit at home and in the boat. One downside is that the device is designed for the Windows PC, which means it won’t work with other devices.
- WIFI EXTENDER FOR SINGLE COMPUTER - Extends the Wi-Fi signal only to the computer to which it is connected by USB cable. It is not a repeater or router for multiple devices. Not a 3G, 4G, LTE or cellular booster.
- 2.4 GHz BOOST, NO AC POWER SUPPLY NEEDED - Long range 802.11n 2.4 GHz USB Wi-Fi booster with built-in 10 dBi directional antenna and integrated premium shielded 16 ft USB cable draws power from computer.
- IP65 CERTIFIED, WATER RESISTANT - IP65 Certified water resistant and dust resistant enclosure is pre-treated with an anti-UV and anti-corrosion protective coating.
2. Kuma High Power Long Range Wireless Outdoor RV Wifi Signal Booster
- USB 2.0 interface
- 150M transmission speed
- Compliant with IEEE802.11b/g/n
RV WiFi Boosters With Cellular Signal Extension
These boosters are ideal if you need cellular signal extension.
1. King KF1000 Falcon Automatic Directional Wifi Antenna with Router and Range Extender – Editor’s Pick
- Fully automatic, directional Wi-Fi antenna with extender
- Provides fast, reliable, and secure long-range signal acquisition from your Wi-Fi network
- Setup is simple with the with free KING Wi-Fi app, available for Android and iOS devices
2. Securifi Almond Wifi Wireless Router
Securifi is structured on security as they ship each Almond with a unique password and random name. You don’t need to reset your password if it gets hacked, simply tap on the Almond app and it will block any hackers. The multipurpose device can work as a range extender, wireless router, and a wireless repeater.
- 95% of customers SET IT UP IN 3 MINUTES using Touchscreen Wizard; World's 1st TOUCHSCREEN Router
- NO PC/Mac/CD needed for Setup or Management
- MULTI PURPOSE USAGE: Use as primary WiFi Router or Range Extender or Access Point or Wireless Bridge - No built-in DSL modem
Getting an RV wifi booster allows you to stay connected while on the move. When choosing a booster, check for ease of installation, versatility, compatibility, and price.
Last update on 2020-04-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API